Niemikotka has 9 villas on a large peninsula
Each villa has its own child-friendly, slowly deepening sand / gravel beach. Each villa is on its own private lot with a sauna of its own, a rowing boat , an outdoor grill and garden furniture. Niemikotka villas are available for rent for the weekend, a week or for longer periods of time. Prices vary depending of the season, rental period, equipment level of the villa and number of guests. It is also possible to include sheets and towels into your booking for additional charge.
Please email for availability and additional information.
How to get here
Driving instructions from the Helsinki-Tampere highway (E12 / 3.tie):
1. Take the exit IITTALA from the Helsinki-Tampere highway:
2. Drive towards the center of Iittala (IITTALA 2 kilometers)
3. Turn to KUTILA 2 kilometers / Kotkajärventie
4. Drive Kotkajärventie for 15 kilometers and then you will come to a T-junction.
5. Turn right PIRTTIKOSKI / Rimmiläntie and drive about 3, 5 kilometers. Turn right NIEMIKOTKA / NIEMIKOTKANTIE
6. Drive 4 kilometers and then you will come to the farmyard of Niemikotka where the road ends.
See You in Kotkajärvi!